Sunday, July 17, 2016

Front garden landscaping FINISHED!

So I finally planted and mulched around our new paved path beside the garage.

Rocks were placed on one side of the paving, against the garage, as there is drainage along that wall. These rocks match the rocks placed in other areas of the front yard. The other side I edged the pavers with Dianella Petite Marie. These cute little plants will grow approx 25cm x 25cm and once grown will form a nice little border. 



I also planted two more Nandina plants along the driveway to continue the line of Nandinas planted some time ago. 


There is also another Lomandra Lime Tuff, which looks so tiny compared to the established ones but, if the others were anything to go by, it will grow in no time and fill the void in that area. 


The rest of the front yard currently looks like the below pictures. Some plants still have a fair bit of growing to go but I'm happy with how it's all come together, especially as I have done it all myself except the concreting and paving. 












2 comments:

  1. Wow you retaining walls and how it's implemented is awesome! Sweet home.

    ReplyDelete