Saturday, March 5, 2016

HUGE framed print. Bargain!

For a long time I have been eyeing off the below Braniff Airways vintage poster. I don't know why I was so attracted to it, but I was. I searched high and low for a reasonably priced framed print, however whenever I found this framed print it was marked at $500 or more. I love it but I don't love it THAT much.

I went into bargain hunting mode and I found a huge A0 size (841mm x 1189mm) print on eBay for under $90 including delivery.

More bargain hunting led me to Eastleigh Frames in Moorabbin where I purchased an A0 size poster frame for $65. A few extra dollars for craft spray adhesive from Bunnings and I have a framed print that sells for $500+ for under $200.

I love a bargain.

braniff airways rio print

No comments:

Post a Comment